Invisalign Near You
Orthodontics is a great road if you’re eager to realign your smile. You can do so in many ways, thanks to the beautiful advancements in dental medicine. Traditional and lingual braces and precise aligner therapy are just a few examples.
Regarding precise aligner therapy, Invisalign is the most popular form of this treatment. And while it’s very appealing to young adults, anyone can receive it.
To learn more about Invisalign in North Edmonton, AB, talk to our staff at our local dental clinic today!
How Does Invisalign Work?
When our orthodontist gives you the go-ahead to undergo this treatment, you’ll receive multiple aligner trays. Created from clear dental plastic – hence the name “Invisalign” – these trays fit over both your top and bottom row of teeth. Constant yet gentle pressure is exerted on your teeth; they will shift into a better position over time. You must attend periodic checkups with our orthodontist to ensure your continual and practical progress.
For more information, booking a consultation with our Invisalign dentist near you is a good idea. They will walk you through the treatment from beginning to end and address your concerns.
Why Choose Invisalign
Receiving Invisalign near you is a process that comes with multiple benefits. They are noted below for your convenience:
- It’s discreet – This is arguably one of the most significant advantages of Invisalign. Unlike traditional, even ceramic braces, your treatment will be much more subtle.
- Comfort – The material used to fashion your trays is high-quality plastic; it won’t irritate your gums or the surface of your teeth.
- You can still eat and drink all your favourite things – Your trays are designed to be removed during mealtime.
- Better dental hygiene – Since you can take out your trays, brushing and flossing your teeth is much easier.
- It works!
- Your self-confidence will improve!
Each time you come in for your routine check-in, you’ll be given a new set of plastic trays. You must wear your trays for at least 22 hours daily for your treatment to succeed. This is done so that your teeth are always moving.
The average orthodontic treatment lasts anywhere between 12 to 18 months. If you require more extensive dental care, you may need to wear your trays more often.
Are you interested in receiving Invisalign in North Edmonton? Call or visit our website to set up an appointment. At Beverly Heights, our fabulous dental team will be able to help you out with this and ensure that you’re taken care of each step of the way.